- Manage Projects
- Editor Configuration
- Data Management
- Machine Learning
- Connect your models (SDK)
- Team and Collaborators
- Verify and Monitor Quality
- Embed Annotation
- Activity Log
- On-Premise Setup
- On-Premise Usage
Heartex uses standard lexicon well known to the machine learning community, but for clarity, we define all the dictionary here sometimes with helpful links.
- Editor visual interface used for labeling
- Collaborator person who is invited to single or multiple projects and does the labeling work.
- Annotator person doing labeling work includes both collaborators and team members invited to the account.
- Dataset a collection of data uploaded to the system. Each record is called a Task.
- Task single piece of work that needs to be done; each task can be assigned to multiple collaborators.
- Completion each completed task produces completion, completion can also represent a skipped task.